Support sites can seem daunting, but we promise we have made navigating this site as simple as possible. We've even created this support document to show you just how easy it is, and best use-of-support practices.
1. At the very top of the screen you will notice you main navigation bar. This includes links to (a) our homepage website, (b) our community page where you can have discussions and ask questions, (c) submit a ticket to support, and (d) sign in to your support account.
***We highly recommend you sign in and create an account. This will give you the ability to see all of your tickets, statuses, etc., while keeping everything clean and organized for you.
2. This is your search box. Think of it like Google for RepBox. As you start to type in key words, it will begin populating a list of articles for you right there on the screen. If you don't see an article auto-populate, go ahead and hit enter. This will take you to a list of articles related to keywords.
3. This is a link to me - Your very own RepBox Support-Site article.
4. - 6. These are different sections to help organize articles for you. Setting up My RepBox is all about getting you started, Navigating My RepBox will help you with day-to-day operations, and Reporting will show you how to create various reports. If you click on one, you will be brought to the section page with articles organized into categories as seen below.
7. When you are unable to find an article you are looking for, you can submit a ticket to support for general support, bug fixes, or even feature requests. You will be able to see the progress of the ticket and submit messages on the ticket during the time that it is in process.
8. Lastly, at the bottom of the screen you can chat with us directly if we are online. If not, you are welcome to leave a message in this box and we will get back to you as soon as we can!